Wednesday, October 12, 2005

my progressive era reform

i'm feeling very fickle about school right now. it's like my classes seem easy but i keep fucking up on stupid assignments, mainly because i don't really care. I got my progressive era reform paper back yesterday in poli sci and it was a B-. I know that's not a bad grade per se, but it's the lowest grade i've ever recieved on a paper ever i think. bleh. oh well, i think i did well on my midterms up to this point, so i'm going to let myself feel better once i get those back as i assume they are A's.

tonight i'm going out with my parents for my mom's birthday, and then i'm heading to fright farm with lucy and etc.

and tomorrow i get to go see US Supreme Crt Justice Ginsberg speak, which i am pathetically excited about. lucy's ex-boyfriend is picking me up... imagine that.

i'm also hardcore dieting and exercising. it was time; i've felt so unhealthy as of late. i'm also not drinking until halloween. i'm sure a lot of people are going to doubt me on that one, but it's FOREAL.

on that note,
EFFING URBAN OUTFITTERS AND UPS, WHY DO YOU ALWAYS LOSE MY ADDRESS?! NOW I HAFTA WAIT AN EXTRA DAY TO GET MY SWEET BASTARD CHILD TEAL BOOTS!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?