Tuesday, October 18, 2005

i am frustrated because i
keep having acid reflux which results in me waking up in the middle of the night and puking
my birth control has fucked up my period
i'm having trouble sleeping

it annoys me because i have been much healthier as of late, going to the rec center or jogging every day, and strictly dieting. yes, i've lost weight but it looks like in a lot of aspects my body is fucked up right now.

maybe i should just ditch the birth control. it's not like i'm getting laid anyway.

i did awesomely on my midterms; 99 in media law and im pretty sure i got over 100 on my documentary midterm.

i've been working a lot harder on school things lately. a 4.0 this semester would be wonderful

i've got to get my gpa up from a 3.6 to a 3.7 if i want to have any chance of getting into a good law school. i started this year thinking it would be my last real year of academics before grad school. i only have 12 classes left to graduate and i figured my senior year i could take all kinds of nonsense like dance and underwater basket weaving and just drink a lot. but now i'm realizing that im going to have to take a lot of philosophy and political science so it looks like i really am interested in law. And of course, the LSAT, which im going to need months of preparation for if i have any hope of doing well. sometimes i really wonder whether any of this bullshit is worth it.

then i think about things, and look at the hell hole minimum wage ice cream shop i work in. the cold stone creamery is a constant reminder for me as to why college is necessary.

Comments:
I landed here when I was looking through the referrals from my blog and read through yours...It's the title that is really really good ... and your post "a matter of when" - I can't quite understand how to qualify it..so I'll leave it that. Keep blogging!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?