Wednesday, November 10, 2004

start over

i think there are so many do-overs in life, that we don't realize there are any at all. then we inadvertently fuck them all up.

i'm thinking i did the right thing, by not doing anything. it's not something i could ever get off my chest, and i wonder, who was i ever fooling? i have all these things pinned to me that i can't bring myself to pin on other people. i'm not complaining. i deserve it for being such an over-dramatic girl, with the inability to confess having any truth to her feelings. and you know, i don't know that anyone could tell me anything to make me believe that any feeling i have is ever anything close to legitimate. i'll hold things against the world in silence, nonetheless.

this blogging thing just gets more and more cryptic. this week will be over soon, and i won't mind.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?