Tuesday, August 24, 2004

my luvr.

erik is this boy, my best friend. and people who know me know this, right? right.
well, erik is strange. see, we used to date, and when we dated, we never cuddled. it would've signified too much of a commitment.

and he's strange because he will come to my abode, my home, and never take off his shoes. he'll lay on my bed, and keep them on. he says it's a security issue. i think it's more of an anal retentive tendency.

but now we're friends, a better concept. because commitment to friends isn't such a scary proposition. and with the newfound sense of trust and security that this friendship brings, there is room for infinite affection, namely cuddling.

bri and erik, the cuddling of, consists of myself, prone, and erik curled into a fetal position against or on top of me. he rests his head against my peanut butter cups, and i hold him. it is not unlike a lactating mother, feeding her baby. it is this easily grasped sense of security, achieved through a lack thereof.

erik keane - my lover, my friend - it's time to take off those shoes.



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?