Friday, July 02, 2004

math 121

i've been fostering these ideas of things i have and have not done and seen and felt and wondered about like car rides to nowhere and the feeling of falling for new faces and places, so recently born. uncharted territory is a brave new addition to my proverbial road map. it gets boring and clouded, being so cautious of kind words and feelings for people.

my third grade etiquette concerning such accusations as -you like me- is something i should get past, but something i am not ashamed of.

tim is in my math class. erik and i drove around and did nothing. developed film with nothing on it. rented movies. i drank my last corona and giggled a lot. my mother is out of town. the first day of summer class is over. i start work next week. i feel more productive already.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?