Sunday, July 11, 2004

championless

so, fight for me. if it's what you want. you know, if i'm what you want. drunk and honest advice that should be taken. i like more than metal words and tight pants.

tomorrow i'm going to Pennsylvania because my grandmother is dying. i'm missing my first day of work. what can i say. things suck.

i sort of never want to hear from you again. if you asked me out now, i would surely say no. however, there was a point where i would've gladly dated you. you're chicken shit. you should ask me out just so I can say NO. NO. NO. NO. it was deeply satisfying, not hanging out with you today. not calling even though i said i would. sometimes I feel like I’ll always be the one holding the hair back and catching the falls, and never the one being held.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?