Sunday, May 30, 2004

clever napkins

i am piss drunk and everyone thinks im an idiot. i'm very sorry that erik had to deal with ym shit and walk me to my door. im sorry that others had to hear my bitching. but i'm happy that you're happy in my own sick masochistic sort of way.

i am upset that everything in your life is going so swell. but honeslty at the same time i wish u the best because im terrified and sad of my own feelings towards anyone and anything.

i'm a big fat faker and i mean it. i'm not emotionally detached because its how i am. i'm that way because it's how u made me and im too much of a fucking coward and to grow up and find someone that i can care about.

i am honeslty happy that you have someone. although it rips my throbbing little heart out, i know its better for me to be alone than you, because i am the stronger one. i'll be able to live like this longer nd forever until the icy mass known as my heart is forgotten in this giant pooling and shifting of ice and arctic currents.

even when im drunk, im beautiful. even when i'm totally wasted, im better than anything you've ever had. i hope this beautiful holly is the exception.


i will die before i fall apart. no one knows how solitary a hear can be until theyre me.

learn your social security number, boys and girls. it's a lifeline. learn the patterns in your spegghettios and the way your first true love flips thier hair. remember that people are more than a face and an action. be careful who you love, they just might jeopardize your sense of fashion and self control.

i am poison.

I KNOW YOU WELL ENOUGH
TO KNOW YOU NEVER LOVED ME
do u know how many people hate you for making me cry do u know how many people hate you for making me cry

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?