Friday, April 16, 2004

wonder!bread

Yesterday Erik and I baked a dinosaur shaped pastry. It was excellent.
Yesterday I was having an allergy attack and Erik drove over and brought me allergy meds because he is a very rad boy.
And then my day got better, because we baked a dinosaur pastry.

Yesterday Erik put on my pants.
And my underwear, and the way his yes!-yes! spot threatened to tear through the delicate spandex was obscene. and i had my underwear on!
In fact, the nerdy boys studying chem in the lounge were absolutely shocked and awed and HUMBLED by my exposed butt cheeks!
And we went cavorting in our undies through the dorm and across town with our wonderfully tall friend Caity Frail, who has much extra skin on her elbows!
Oh, and a good time was had by all!
Our panty-clad selves delivered the dinosaur cake to a very gay Zach. In fact, he put the MAN in MANatee!
Many pictures were taken.

This week has been resurrected.
HOSPICE THRIFT STORE RIOT!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?