Friday, April 09, 2004

Impossible that I am a firmi liar that u speak of
I pick the grapes and hang the drapes. You were the muse of a time poorly spent and a heart well-kept and wracked and tacked on the back of a u-haul. U haul. U holly.

Oh Christ on a chowder cracker. It doesn't matter. The pots are stacked and packed on the stove and my eyes are shiny and lively without trying. Wow oh a woah of hope, this is turning up and down. I am a ball of short sleep and coffee creamer. I am tall, fond of sheep and my revolver.

One by one by seventeen, we're coming clean
Baseball or five foot nine. i still want your sweater.
Hockey and locking, the vault of this 4 chamebered cardioWHAT
Or the lips of this flesh faithful face or the pink of the path
A bath for the disastrous . not me.
I'm youth in a bottle. I'm youth on the bottom

It's just a little hot.
kosher.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?