Friday, March 26, 2004

12 fluid ounces of diet coke.

i deleted your number from my phone.

it's been a beautiful day. class was tedious but walking from building to building was nice. i turned in my SOJ acholarship application. i finished unpacking and ate chinese food. the rose's lime juice from all our alcoholism exploded in one of my suitcases but i didn't care much. i'm seeing 'kill bill' tonight at the mountainlair with some people. i saw it when it came out but i love my tarantino.

i don't think reverting to things and ideas and parts of the past is necessarily a regression. i'm feeling a lot like i did in 11th grade or 6th grade but newer. listening to bad pop punk and skipping the lip gloss feels good. don't ever tell me to grow up.

today is a diamond mine.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?